HEALTH, SAFETY and ENVIRONMENT POLICY
Atlas Steel PNG believes in providing its staff, clients, partners, subcontractors, suppliers and visitors with a healthy and safe environment.
We are committed to:
- Make our workplace, processes, practices, products and services safe for health and the environment.
- Create Safe working conditions and reduce incidents, with the ultimate objective of preventing workplace injuries and illness.
- Explore technologies across entire the operations to minimize impact on the environment.
To meet our commitment, we:
- Give top priority to Health, Safety and the Environment (HSE) across the entire business operations and product delivery.
- Communicate, train and motivate employees to achieve our HSE objectives.
- Make our workplace free from incidents and occupational illnesses.
- Practice the principle of prevention.
- Regularly audit our workplaces
- Manage workplace risks in accordance with PNG legislation and other requirements